General dental care is the foundation of great dental health. At the office of Lithia Springs Family Dentistry, we focus on providing general dentistry services that help you maintain a healthy mouth, a balanced bite and great teeth. Our services are aimed at preventing dental problems and at identifying any issues at an early stage so that the most affordable and conservative treatment can be administered in a timely manner.
Some of the general dentistry services offered at our practice include:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Complete Checkups: We recommend and conduct professional cleanings and regular dental checkups for new as well as existing patients. We make use of digital X-Rays which emit less radiation and offer an easy way of transferring dental records.
- Mouth Guards for Children and Adults: Mouth Guards are used to protect the teeth from injury while playing contact sports.
- Dentures: Dentures are a great way to replace missing teeth. We offer fixed as well as removable dentures for our patients.
- Veneers: Veneers are wafer-thin shells made of porcelain or composite and can be used to enhance the appearance of cracked, chipped and discolored teeth and to cover gaps between the teeth.
- Fillings: We offer tooth-colored, metal-free fillings and remove existing silver fillings.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges are prosthetic dental appliances that are placed on to the existing teeth or on top of implants to replace the look and function of missing or damaged teeth.
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping: Tooth contouring and reshaping involves the removal of a small amount of enamel from the tooth surface correct problems such as chips, misshapen teeth, etc.
- Night Guard: A custom dental night guard can be worn while sleeping. It protects the teeth from the damaged caused by clenching and grinding (bruxism).
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride strengthens the enamel of the teeth and prevents decay. We offer topical fluoride application treatment at our practice.
- Sealants: Dental sealants protect the teeth from cavities by covering and smoothing out the grooves and crevices in the surface of the teeth.
For more information about our services, please contact our office at (954) 526-1927.