Your child’s baby teeth eventually fall off to give way to their permanent teeth, but their dental care regimen needs to begin from the time their first baby tooth erupts. Giving a nearly start to your child's dental health care regime will provide health benefits as they grow into teenagers and then adults.
At Pompano Family Dental, your child’s total health care is our concern because it can greatly affect their overall general health. That is why we offer pediatric dentistry services that will meet your child’s needs using the state-of-the-art facilities and technologies, highly skilled, friendly staff and are relaxing and comfortable dental environment.
Some of the pediatric dental care services offered at our practice are:
- Cleaning and fluoride treatments - Fluoride helps the teeth to be stronger and increases their resistance to decay and cavities.Dental cleanings can help get rid of hidden plaque and tartar which could cause cavities, gum disease and bad breath in children.
- Sealants to protect healthy teeth from decay–sealants protect susceptible areas, such as the chewing surfaces of the back teeth that are extremely difficult to clean of bacteria and food, by sealing the groove sand depressions, preventing bacteria and food particles from residing in these areas.
- Oral hygiene and preventative home care programs
- Parental instructions for care of infant and toddler teeth
- Custom-made mouth guards to protect against sports injuries
- Diagnostics for early orthodontic treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Chips and minor fractures to front teeth are common childhood occurrences. These can be repaired with tooth-colored bonding materials. These life like resins made of plastic and glass can be used on baby teeth
If you have concerns about your child’s dental health, you can reach out to our office for a consultation. Please call us at (954) 526-1927 to schedule your child’s dental appointment.